Sunday, November 30, 2008

11-29-08

Stream or Download


Smog - Bathysphere
Trespassers William - Anchor
Doves - Sea Song
Keane - Bedshaped
Station Break - Secret Machines - Leaves Have Gone
Snow Patrol - Run
Channels - Helen Mirren
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Isis
Secret Machines - Nowhere Again
Station Break - Troubled Hubble - Ear, Nose & Throat #2
Dears - 22 (The Death of All Romance)
Black Heart Procession - Guess I'll Forget You
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Darker With the Day

Video Times:
As promised, here's the video for the Dears track "22: Death of All Romance". The animation in this is wonderful, the story is appropriately heartbreaking and one of the singers (I believe Natalia Yanchak but don't quote me on that) is the most beautiful woman I have seen in my entire life.
Watch it!

No comments: