Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th. Unlucky you, I'm uploading this one early.

Scream or Drownload

Harry Manfredini - Theme from Friday the 13th Part III (1982)
Pseudo Echo - His Eyes (Autumnal Park - 1984)
A Flock of Seagulls - Nightmares (Listen - 1983)
Alice Cooper - He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask) (Constrictor - 1986)

The Damned - Born to Kill (Damned Damned Damned - 1977)
Oingo Boingo - Nothing to Fear (Nothing to Fear - 1982)
The Ramones - Makin' Monsters for my Friends (Adios Amigos - 1995)
The Misfits - Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight (Walk Among Us - 1982)

The Cramps - Eyeball in My Martini (Look Mom No Head! - 1991)
Adam and the Ants - Killer in the Home (Kings of the Wild Frontier - 1980)
Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses (Goodbye Horses - 1988)

John Carpenter - Night (Zola Jesus and Dean Hurley Remix) (Lost Themes - 2015)
Mogwai - Re-Remurdered (Blanck Mass Remix) (Music Industry 3. Fitness Industry 1. - 2014)
Golden Boy feat. Miss Kittin - Rippin Kittin (Or - 2002)

I love this interview (it's probably the best thing about Jason Takes Manhattan). I asked Kane Hodder last summer about it and he said before the interview, Arsenio was visibly spooked so Kane just had to mess with him. The sheer terror is especially evident near the end during the handshake. Watch and you'll see what I mean.

No comments: