Friday, May 13, 2011

BtWoS 05-11-11 Time Warp Oldie But Goodies Show

Found the file! Thankfully not erased, now available to stream or download!

Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
Brenda Lee - All Alone Am I
Lee Andrews and the Hearts - Tear Drops
Little Anthony and the Imperials - Tears on My Pillow
LaVern Baker - I Cried A Tear
Hank Garland - This Cold War With You
Station Break - (Civil Defense spot featuring Connie Francis)
The Everly Brothers - Crying in the Rain
Del Shannon - Runaway
Dee Clark - Raindrops
Roy Orbison - Crying
Skeeter Davis - The End of the World
Station Break
Smoky Robinson and the Miracles - Tracks of my Tears
Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
Ferlin Husky - Gone
Timi Yuro - Hurt
Roy Orbison - Only the Lonely
Station Break
The Runabouts - The Strangeness in Me
Gale Storm - Dark Moon
Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight
Ricky Nelson - Lonesome Town

No comments: