Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beyond the Wall of Sleep 07-18-09 My Bloody Valentine Tracks

Well, this is good news. Three tracks of previously unreleased material by (ostensibly) My Bloody Valentine have surfaced on the internet. I play all three of these as well as projects associated with MBV's members post-breakup. Also some newer shoegazing, b-sides and remixes.
Stream or Download


My Bloody Valentine - Soon
Jesus and Mary Chain - The Hardest Walk
Stone Roses - I Am the Resurrection
Spacemen 3 - Lord, Can You Hear Me?
Station Break - Pale Saints - A Thousand Stars Bust Open
Cocteau Twins - Sugar Hiccup
Swervedriver - Duel
Dinosaur Jr. - Alone
Station Break - Kevin Shields - Are You Awake?
My Bloody Valentine - Cowboy Song
My Bloody Valentine - Kevin Song
My Bloody Valentine - Bilinda Song
Station ID
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Come Saturday
A Place to Bury Strangers - Just Out of Reach
Kevin Shields - City Girl
Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions - Around My Smile
Ulrich Schnauss - A Letter From Home
Station Break - A Place to Bury Strangers - Half Awake
Engineers - Home
Hammock - Take A Drink From My Hands
Patti Smith & Kevin Shields - Performance I, Part IV of Coral Sea
Station Break - Kevin Shields - Goodbye
B. Fleishmann & Ms. John Soda - Here She Comes (Slowdive cover)
M83 - We Own the Sky (Maps mix)
The Raveonettes - Here Comes the End

No comments: