Saturday, June 13, 2009

We've Gone Two Hours!

Well, better late than never, for the 10th anniversary of KISU and the 1st anniversary of Beyond the Wall of Sleep, the show has gone to a two-hour format. I didn't plan anything special; just hacked away at the playlist like I normally would. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
Stream It or Download



The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Young Adult Friction
Vivan Girls - I Believe in Nothing
Crippled Black Phoenix - Really, How'd it Get This Way?
Devics - Forget Tomorrow
Bat For Lashes - Two Planets
Station Break - Codeine - W.
Spacemen 3 - Losing Touch With My Mind
Spiritualized - No God, Only Religion
A Place to Bury Strangers - The Problem (Prids cover)
Portishead - Plastic
Blonde Redhead - Ego Maniac
Station Break - Spindrift - The New West
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Crushed
Crocodiles - Neon Jesus
Furs - Tumbleweeds
Station ID/Top of the Hour - Max Richter - Tokyo Fiddle Song
Dead Meadow - At Her Open Door
My Bloody Valentine - No More Sorry
Idaho - To Be the One
Codeine - Cave In
Carissa's Wierd - Silently Leaving the Room
Station Break - Carissa's Wierd - The Piano Song
Grouper - When We Fall
Miss Moonlight - Back and Forth
Disinterested - Felt Leaves (feat. Anna-Lynne Williams)
Trespassers William - I Could Go Back
Station Break - Trespassers William - Piano Concert
Low - Whitetail
Cowboy Junkies - It Really Doesn't Matter Anyway
Orbit Service - My Only Friend (Magnetic Fields cover)

No comments: