Saturday, January 3, 2009

Best o' 2008

Sadly, when I saved the file to my hard drive it saved as a 48kpbs mp3 instead of 192kbps. You can imagine my horror when I tried playing it back. But for completion's sake, I'll provide the playlist:

Radar Bros. - On Nautilus
Shearwater - Rooks
Beck - Chemtrails
My Morning Jacket - Smokin' From Shootin'
Max Richter - Berlin by Overnight
Station Break - Deerhunter - Intro
School of Seven Bells - Iamundernodisguise
Santogold - Anne
The Raveonettes - Lust
Portishead - The Rip
Lights Out Asia - If I Die, I Wish You A Horrible Death
Padded Cell - Beautiful Gloom
Station Break - Lindstrøm - Grand Ideas
Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Attack of the 60ft. Lesbian Octopus
Robots in Disguise - The Sex Has Made Me Stupid
Cut/Copy - Lights and Music
MGMT - Time to Pretend

No comments: