Sunday, September 20, 2009

Break Your Heart With My Fist

Stream or Download


The Cure - Cut
The Cure - Apart
The Cure - Prayers for Rain (live)
The Cure - Disintegration (live)
Station Break - Depeche Mode - Siebeling
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
Buzzcocks - Just Lust
Comsat Angels - Independence Day
Station Break - The Cure - Another Journey By Train
Depeche Mode - Leave in Silence
Sisters of Mercy - Some Kind of Stranger
The Magnetic Fields - I Think I Need A New Heart
Station Break - The Cure - Descent
Black Heart Procession - Guess I'll Forget You
Carissa's Wierd - Silently Leaving the Room
Low - Like A Forest
Mazzy Star - Take Everything
Slowdive - So Tired
Portishead - Over
Station Break - Depeche Mode - Painkiller
Soft Boys - I Wanna Destroy You
Jesus and Mary Chain - Nine Million Rainy Days
The Raveonettes - Black Wave
Crocodiles - I Wanna Kill
Station Break - The Cure - Airlock
My Bloody Valentine - You Made Me Realise
Lush - Hypocrite
Curve - Wish You Dead
A Place to Bury Strangers - To Fix the Gash in Your Head (Clapp Mix)
Orbit Service - My Only Friend (Magnetic Fields cover)


Bonus Video Time! Ministry - Flashback (live)

No comments: